Thursday, February 17, 2011

Nothing to Post...

I'm tired and want to go to bed. I can't seem to though because I'm wide awake. In part because my comforter is too heavy and it makes me sweat. The other half of me is anticipating something. Something big. Like phenomenal even. Dare I say I don't know what it is. Yet. All I do know is that one way or another, either socially or in business I've paid my dues. Its my pleasure to make everyone happy! That's just the kinda guy I am.

There's a reason this guy hangs with a dude named Goose.

Tom Cruise as "Maverick" in Top Gun (1986.)
Image courtesy of Paramount Pictures.
All rights reserved.

Before I head off to slumberland I just want everyone rooting for me on both sides to know that I'm here for you and that I love you. I'll always be around. Anytime you need something, be sure to look me up. You never know, it just might pay off.

Friend to people, authoritarian public enemy number 1.

Movie poster for Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986.)
Image courtesy of Paramount Pictures.
All rights reserved.

Business Directory for Dixon, California
Add to Google
Online Marketing

Add to Bloglines

No comments:

Post a Comment