Friday, February 18, 2011

Attempting to Stay Focused

Have you ever zoned out and wonder where the time went? I mean one day its Monday night and you're like hey cool, the rest of the week is a cakewalk. Then its midnight on Friday and you're like holy shit, what the hell did I even do all week? Regardless, that's how I am. Time just flies by for me. I mean I look at it now and its been years since I moved from Vacaville. Fuck moving from Davis, that was almost a decade ago.
Anyways, since I don't have much to post tonight I'll just make this quick:

Yada, yada, yada where did the time go?

Journey performing Stone In Love live in 1981. Song courtesy of Columbia records.
All rights reserved.

I'm tired and don't have anything to say. I shouldn't wait so late to post these. I'm such a slacker. Ahhhhh!

Time is of the excellence.

Movie poster for Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (1989.)
Image courtesy of:
De Laurentiis Entertainment Group (DEG.)
De Laurentiis Film Partners.
Interscope Communications.
Nelson Entertainment.
Soisson/Murphey Productions.
Orion Pictures Corporation.
All rights reserved.

Business Directory for Dixon, California
Add to Google
Online Marketing

Add to Bloglines

No comments:

Post a Comment