Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What's So Lovely About Valentines Day?

I love Valentine's Day. I like the idea of Women everywhere swooning over the idea of being loved. That makes me feel good. Something about how they're always looking to feel good by someone being nice to them gives me the confidence to think that I can be that guy. Oh sure, I can talk to Women seven nights a week anyways. Today though only improves my chances to more than double how many I talked to yesterday. Its like Super Mario Bros. when you collect the star and turn colors. You're invincible. For 24 hours on Valentines Day charming men are invincible. That's not to say all Women are putty in my hands. Only most are. Those lucky ladies.

'Nuff said.

"If You Don't Know Me By Now" by Simply Red (1989.) Song courtesy of Elektra Records. All rights reserved.

You might ask, hey man why are you here then posting a blog if you can go out and talk to the ladies? My reply is this: Where you think I've been all day? Figure it out!

Hey, love happens anywhere.

Daniel-San and Kumiko in Karate Kid Part II (1986.)
Image courtesy of:
Columbia Pictures Corporation.
Delphi V Productions.
Sony.
Columbia Pictures.
All rights reserved.

Business Directory for Dixon, California
Add to Google
Online Marketing

Add to Bloglines

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't help but flirt with all the single ladies on Valentine's Day! No takers, but damn, I was in fine form. Next year, ladies, next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yes! Tell 'em first one to me gets me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete