Sunday, February 13, 2011

Belated Posting.

Ok, so you count on me everyday and I ain't lettin' you down! Yesterday was my birthday, sue me. Anyways, despite being 31 I feel great today and let me tell you why. First, I've spent most of the day talking to beautiful women. Nothing unusual there. Then I went to get lunch. That was awesome. I walked into a local franchise, Round Table Pizza and what should be on VH1 but Pink Floyd. Someone up there in the sky must like my bulbous behind. Here's what I ordered: A peperoni, sausage and salami pizza with extra cheese and garlic cream sauce on thick pan crust. Sounds good, huh? Glad I wasn't driving because I washed that down with a Kona Longboard beer.
Notch it up to washing dishes at a pizza joint for a few years. You have lots of time to think when sloughing off other people's plates. Pizza pans and pasta dishes full of sauce and half eaten meals. You're welcome for that
appetizing description.
Anyways, I got home and napped for a while. I didn't even wanna wake up until my Mom reminded me that the Grammy Awards were coming up. Now I love me some Grammys. I don't even care that most of the hack acts are bought off by the academy because they're too stingy to invest long-term in talent that pays for itself. This is why my generation wasn't sheltered in high school like the early 90's were. ;) Yeah, yeah Springfield bullies go crack your knuckles elsewhere. You know and I know that really, behind your presumed smooth image us South Park kids are angels by comparison to YOU! Then your kids compared to me.

Whatta ding-a-ling!

Nelson Muntz and Bart Simpson in The Simpsons Movie (2007.)
Video courtesy of 20th Century Fox. All rights reserved.

Anyways, its not too bad being 31. I'm officially every flavor at Baskin-Robbins.
The only suckfest from now on is gonna be the expectation for me to actually be a responsible adult. What the fuck is up with that?! Now that people are living to be at most 100 then 30's should be like the new 20's or teens. Something.

A real pair. One has sawdust for brains and the other is Mr. Woodchuck.

Joey Gladstone and Mr. Woodchuck from TV's Full House.
Image courtesy of:
Jeff Franklin Productions.
Lorimar Telepictures (1987-1988.)
Lorimar Television (1988-1993.)
Miller/Boyett Productions.
Warner Bros. Television.
ABC Family.
All rights reserved.

Business Directory for Dixon, California
Add to Google
Online Marketing

Add to Bloglines

2 comments:

  1. 30 is the new 20. Unfortunately, people still expect you to be more mature than when you were 15. Aah, the halcyon days of being young and dumb, but SO good looking! I miss those days. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, me too! When I was that age, even older women were flashing me. =P Now women that age *are* my age. O:-) The only problem is, they still like to flirt with younger dudes. =/ Glad I look half my age. B)-~~~

    ReplyDelete