Sunday, March 6, 2011

Why I've Been Away.

Someone pulled a knife in my apartment. Which is true, except it was a "nameless not-so-innocent" whom was momentarily more upset at someone other than me or my Mom. Apparently someone bellyached to this person about what I've been posting online. Now this person already hates the internet because, and this was news to me, others were basically being jerks by humiliating them and crap. So the jerks of both genders run and hide leaving me to hear about it. All of it. If I find out who they are, know there are alot of people older then both you or I still looking to even out their having owed my dad or mom one. Especially on my behalf. :D *shivers* I don't have to do shit except blink innocently and lean back so as not to get in their way. I mean I'm not completely counting on that to happen. There's no reason to stir up controversy first before I even have a chance to, bullshit aside. Then, in all sarcasm, to vindicate your own crap by using me as an innocent scapegoat.

Music video for "Ready Or Not" by The Fugees.
From Grammy-winning album "The Score" (1996.)

Video and music courtesy of Ruffhouse Records
and Columbia Records. All rights reserved.

I have every right to feel, say, do what I want without fear of being persecuted. Or being jealous of. How immature is that for you to act like? Grow the fuck up! I've earned the right to sit on my ass if I want. I've done shit that most people wouldn't dream of both in person and online simply because I wanted something and I asked for it. Politely. *Beavis slaps dark clouds away.* Sadistic people at retirement homes get paid hundreds to do what caregiving I do for my Mom for free. She's not Britney Spears. People forget I saw the depths of conservatorship already and greedheads neurotically divvying up valuables. Or maybe they weren't told at all that I've seen it because the people putting them up to this bullying got their asses royally handed to them? The reality is that some refuse listening to nobody, including hearing out those that have chosen to redeem themselves, and are now on a fast track to ruin. Scoff if they will but its not the first time some thought themselves superior than me and knowingly suffered for it.

Face to face: a true reminder of where ol' Bats came from.

Batman and The Spirit from Batman/The Spirit #1 (2007.)
Image courtesy of DC Comics. All rights reserved.

Business Directory for Dixon, California
Add to Google
Online Marketing

Add to Bloglines


1 comment:

  1. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete