Saturday, February 19, 2011

I forgot to post yesterday.

Ok, so I fully intended to post yesterday but this last week has been hectic. First last Saturday was my birthday. I told you about that. Then there was Valentine's Day. That was good but relatively uneventful. Except for the flirting with girls part. Always some fun there. Wink, wink. Then on Tuesday I forget what happened. Wednesday is kind of a blur too. Probably just paid bills and watched some new episodes of shows I like. Thursday I burned my tongue on some hot, hot soup. There's a restaurant I go to with my Mom in Vacaville that makes great Chinese food. Now, nine out of ten times the ladies work there remind customers that the soup is really hot but when you're in the midst of conversation like I was with my Uncle, you tend to not pay attention if they did or not that tenth time. The old lady just kinda made a grunt of some sort. So down went the soup and up came some nasty little blisters currently resting on my tastebuds. Damn you illuminazis in back corner alleys trying to ruin my pushing the conversational envelope! Let those housepets go! It probably would've hurt more had I not just shared three pitchers of beer at the bar next door. Mmmm, Guinness.



So now I'm stuck sounding vaguely like I got a lisp unintentionally but haven't let that stop me. I'll be out the door soon embracing that cold, cold wind outside. Yesterday it was freezing so bad I swear it was raining square icecubes. In California! Hail be damned.

Its so cold, Michael Jackson woke from the dead. He even asked for Blanket.

Craig Robinson and John Cusack in Hot Tub Time Machine (2010.)
Image courtesy of:
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.
United Artists.
New Crime Productions.
All rights reserved.

Business Directory for Dixon, California
Add to Google
Online Marketing

Add to Bloglines

No comments:

Post a Comment