Sunday, January 30, 2011

Harassing the Haters.

Call me sadistic. Call me, crazy. I like to harass people who think they can mess with me. I lead them on to criticize me until they look stupid then turn around and never let them hear the end of it. That's what gets them so frustrated by my mere presence. Now, I'm not a bad guy. Not by practically any measure. Practically. Is it wrong to be cocky once I've proven myself? Perhaps. Its a learned behavior though. My father was like that and his father before him. Give someone enough rope and hope they learn what they're doing wrong before its too late. Color that tough love. That's not to say I won't come back and show love explaining how I learned to cope with any said problem. You just gotta be willing to listen. Don't think about what I'm saying, feel it. Otherwise you're bound to only psyche yourself out and have a nervous breakdown. Like they used to say, all brains and no balls make for a lousy character. I think about what I'm doing. If you ask me what I'm doing too much then I'm gonna start wondering what's in it for you. Don't ape what I'm doing, I'm just the template. That said, don't use me for social climbing either then act like you knew it all along. Show love how its deserved. Don't wipe your ass on it. Not my fault whatever your issues are from wherever you've been. Don't take it out on me unless you like me tearing you out a new ass. Get your own girlfriend, wife or concubine. Fuck off to somewhere else and not whine across town or state that I'm treating you bad. Do not outright steal my ideas because of shit someone else did you wrong about. Come to me about it so we can talk it over. If you don't want to, that's on you but its open invitation. I treat you good initially, I expect no less than the approximate same back. You have a choice on how to act. Take a cue from what "Mookie" got told in a Spike Lee Joint: "Do The Right Thing."


Spike Lee and Ossie Davis in "Do The Right Thing." A Spike Lee Joint. (1989.)

Film courtesy of 40 Acres & A Mule Filmworks and Universal Pictures. All rights reserved.

Its not about preaching. Its about getting good by doing good. You help your Mom, your Dad, Grandparents, Step-parents, relatives, children, employers, friends, etc. and the universe smiles on you. Help only yourself then there ain't an excuse for that dark cloud around your head except what good you're choosing to keep yourself from. Lord knows what reason why.
The previous is what I'm talking about. I yammer fools' damn ears off talking like that. Maybe I ought to pull back a whole lotta lot but that stuff is hard when they don't make it easy. I love people. I hate to see them in pain. Especially when they've shown me love when others don't. I'd gladly make an example of myself if it got them to see how fighting or getting mad is just stupid. We're friends. We shouldn't be fighting anyways. Long story short: Don't do the crime and I won't make you whine.


Movie poster from Scrooged (1988.)

Image courtesy of:
Paramount Pictures (presents.)
Mirage Productions.

Business Directory for Dixon, California
Add to Google
Online Marketing

Add to Bloglines

No comments:

Post a Comment