Tuesday, February 8, 2011

On A Great Day, Good Things Tend To Happen.

Today was awesome. The restaurant I went to had cinnamon rolls. You know I had to order one. The waitress even buttered it for me. Then I went and got my hair cut. The stylist layered it and brought the length up to my shoulders so it drapes like a cape. I felt good! My Mom even got her hair done. It looks funny. In a good way.
I made the cashier at the supermarket smile saying that. She called it a good save.
Then I got lunch. Two McDonald's Cheeseburgers, Fries and Strawberry Shake. Let me tell you peoples, I don't know what it is but I think Gov. Jerry Brown is hooking people up all over. The food tastes better these days. The birds are chirping and people's attitudes are more down to earth. Life is stellar. I bet if there are aliens in space, they're probably harmonizing some kinda E.T. doo-wop.

Double-edged sword, ain't it?

"Two Kinds of Love" by Frank Stallone from the original movie soundtrack to "Rocky II" (1979.)
Music courtesy of Capitol Records. All rights reserved.

I'm telling you it just feels good to be an American. Heck at the going rate, its only a matter of time before I get found. Once I'm successful, when it does happen, I'm gonna be good to people. Yes sir, give me a break and I'll make you a fortune. Then whatever I get for it, it'll all go to something good. You wait and see. If I had any debts I'd clear up my name. Then I'd help my Mama out. She's always been good to me. I'll pay back my Grandma or relatives she's borrowed from. Pay off the husbands. Get my Step-Grandfather and all My Aunt's husbands something real nice so that there ain't no henpecking going on my way. Even my brothers' dad. Put everyone in check to back off. Then learn what she owes where or whom all owe her. That way, who can say something? My Mom's brother already owes me an arm and a leg knowing I could've charged him like movers do to pack up his whole apartment. He ain't alone.


You know what you gotta do. If I gotta be good, so do you!

"Bad Boys" by Inner Circle. Music courtesy of Island Records. All rights reserved.

Then I start in on what's owed me. Take into account everything broken I can assess financially and replace so as to increase my luck for Chinese New Years. Trust me when I say there's alot. All I want is my fair shake. Over twenty years ago, I was the one who went with my Mom to find us a nice apartment in a great part of our old city. Not my brothers, me. Then not even six mos. later, the night I learned my team was going to the little league championships, I also learned that in nine mos. I'd be an uncle. Welcome to premature puberty, Johnny! Add to it, I go to my Grandparents' house and suddenly my toys begin missing. When my Grandma was battling cancer! Relatives thinking my belongings belong to their kids or "borrowing" them for little cousins to play with, remembering to leave stuff that ain't mine there like pack rats do. Ten cents on the dollar. Take a box of mine and leave a toy of theirs. I never said nothin' then, did I? In case you're wondering, right now I'm adding up the collector's value and accrued interest in my head. Then there's good moneymaking ideas my dad ran by me that others sit high on the hog after running off with. The entire nineties was divided and conquered for themselves. I was the substance but the image reflected something else. I have to say, if his clientele were willing to buy him a barber shop then they should all be more than be willing to give me a greater stake in the claim. Especially knowing what I was always reading about or looking into for people. My dad said if you want to know what's good, ask a kid. My brothers, our customers and cousins didn't just exploit that, they raped it. I'd say to everyone we know: "you tell me what my family and our peoples did on your side, I'll tell everyone else from my side of the fence that owe my whole family one. For better or worse. Knock on wood, *knocks on wood*, for saying all this. Yeah. Just cut the racket and give me what's mine by right. I've paid my dues over eight years online chatting up girl friends of friends and already had paid my dues in person for over ten years, with other guys, before then. In the words of an almighty late friend: 'pay me.'" Then I'd be all tellin' em "it don't matter if you're GOP or pro-democracy. I have what it takes, I've shown it and did my bit by taking all y'all's shit." I don't forget, y'all. You think I walked away. Shit, I was just bidin' my time. ;) Like I said, today is a great day! Here's hoping tomorrow will be even better!

German movie poster for Garfield 2: A Tale of Two Kitties. (2006.)

Image courtesy of:
Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation.
Davis Entertainment.
Dune Entertainment.
Ingenious Film Partners.
Major Studio Partners.
All rights reserved.

Business Directory for Dixon, California
Add to Google
Online Marketing

Add to Bloglines

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, I can't say that I would do anything different than you in this matter, John. If i were to hit the proverbial 'Big Time', I would take of friends and family... and plot the untimely demise of mine enemies. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! That's the thing though. Supposedly, through chain of events throughout my life I'm not supposed to have enemies. My parents and their rivals allegedly came to an understanding a quarter century ago. Its the kids that have always pulled my tail. Its what got their dads mad at them and their moms to act defensive. Things have only ramped up ever since the internet when fellow teens my age started to make millions and put their parents on bankroll. That's probably why today instead of millionaires we have billionaires. The same "chosen one" kinda plot thread as the Star Wars prequels. All my friends that I woulda/shoulda/coulda graduated with had I skipped a grade are like lambs for the slaughter because they thought themselves to know better than I and now are in dutch for hundreds each month in paying back all kinds of loans on *top* of regular monthly bills. Its like Gio told Ugly Betty: This was never about me. You just live in your own little world where its all been about yourself.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek0wN72325U

    ReplyDelete