Sunday, February 6, 2011

Playing Nice.

Have you ever had people walk on eggshells around you? Yeah, me too. I just want to throw a pie in those people's faces or do a cannonball into a pool right where they're sunbathing at. Something to get them out of themselves. I'm not such a bad guy. Until you're catty behind my back. Laughing is one thing if you're just being punks to each other but when people start in with pissing contests about who can talk to girls and what not, that's when I pull rank.
You see, girls like me. Not always sexually but that happens too. No, I'm the guy girls trust to give the advice they wish male role models would. I'm like Father Knows Best without the business suit or office job. Same as my Grandfather was except he did dress up and work in an office part-time when I was a child. Guys that feel the need to have something to prove find me not just a threat in that role model regard. Many also envy that I can see normally what all they didn't quite consider. Particularly because often they have been conditioned to think my mentality was "not cool" by all the other guys they show off for.



Girls love smart guys. All they learn from each other are ingenious tips about how to do something differently. Well, that's when I tell skirts that I'm all different baby! Stick with me and everyday is a new adventure. Just ask all my friends!
Guys shouldn't be embarrassed by what all makes them who they are. If they're not embarrassed of me, why be embarrassed by what I like? Chances are, we learned it was cool together at some point. Ladies love someone that's willing to take a chance. Someone like me, for example. Knowing that something is cool together makes anything more intimate. It's what gets ya laid, pal!

Mike Meyers and Heather Graham in Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me. (1999.)
Image courtesy of New Line Cinema.

Business Directory for Dixon, California
Add to Google
Online Marketing

Add to Bloglines

2 comments:

  1. Lol ya kinda switched subjects/topics for a few right there, but yeah tiptoeing around a subject really pisses me off when someone does it to me. I don't want them to be rude about it, but I'm not a fragile flower. Or flowery at all really. Point was made, at any rate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, what up 8th circle of Hell? Yeah man, you feel me? People need to be straight up and say "dude, that's fucked up" or "yeah, dude!" I mean my brother does it! I was taught that you have to clarify where you stand so nobody gets things twisted. Or if I seem to already get it twisted, ask me to stop right there and see if you're hearing me correctly. The worst someone can do is presume to know the truth. Watch my next post and I'll explain that in detail.

    ReplyDelete